Design & Space Planning
Whether our residential clients are expanding their family, planning for retirement, or needing to reconfigure their home to better meet their needs, we will work with you to create a plan that reflects your personality and makes effective use of your space.
Our work with business and non-profit clients balances numerous considerations, including the needs and goals of the organization, the number of people who will be using the space, and how the space will be used (e.g., direct service, retail, back office operations, etc.). We specialize in creating flexible and efficient designs that support the mission and core principles of the organization.
The following is a sample list of steps that may be included in the design process:
- Meet with client to determine/ascertain their needs and desires
- Provide client with a draft of the scope of work for the project (e.g., detail of spaces to be renovated, flooring, painting, etc.)
- Present client with a draft of the design for consideration
- Provide samples of design materials for client’s selection and approval
- Revise design plan and materials as needed
- Coordinate with general contractor or other contractors who will be working on the project
- Oversee installation to ensure it meets the design specifications
Our team will help you choose which materials work best for your application and will create a coherent style that reflects your personality. We can assist you with choosing paint colors, tile, flooring, cabinetry, window coverings, furnishings and more.
We keep track of timelines, manage the decision points of a project, troubleshoot when necessary, and serve as the point of communication between the general contractor, clients and suppliers as needed.